The ‘IJGB’ season is around the corner (December) and our brothers and sisters in the diaspora might be looking for where to spend the night (or day) in Lagos hence, this article might be for you!
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best hotels and apartments you can get in Lagos at very decent price too. If you want something not too pricey but don’t want to spend the night at a substandard place, then this list has got you covered so keep reading.
1) Welcome Centre Hotels – Located at Ikeja, within a close proximity (2km) to Murtala International Airport. This means you could be in your bed quicker than you think when you arrive into the country as supposed to facing the heavy traffic from the airport . It’s also the perfect hotel for those catching flights at ungodly hours (e.g Royal Air Maroc 6:00am flights)
- Exquisite rooms with LCD TVs
- Security, 24 hours security, Air conditioning
- Parking, event halls, meeting rooms
- Car rental, Wired and Wireless internet
- Swimming pool, restaurant and bar
- laundry, shoe shine services, 24 hors front desk
ADDRESS: 70 Murtala Muhammed International Airport Road After Mafoluku Junction Lagos, MMIA Ikeja
PRICES: from N23,000
2)Protea (Bon) hotel– Located at Ikeja, the renowned Protea Hotel is a great place to spend your night. The 4-Star hotel with great serenity and an excellent customer service is sure to leave you happy and of course, well satisfied. The simplicity of this hotel is seen elegantly over its three floors, and well furnished 92 rooms. The rooms are further classified into: Standard Room, Deluxe, Junior Suite, Presidential Suite and Executive Suite.
• Exquisite rooms with LCD TVs
• Worktables and chairs, refrigerators
• in-room safes,
• Restaurant which serves a variety of local and continental dishes.
• Bar for drinks.
• Outdoor pool for chilling
• Fully equipped gym for fitness enthusiasts out there.
• spa for stress relieving massages
• On request services like airport shuffles, laundry
ADDRESS: 42/44 Isaac John Street, GRA, Ikeja
PRICES: From N66,000
3) The Best Western Starfire hotel -The best western hotel is a simple and sophisticated hotel only few minutes from the Murtala Mohammed International Airport.
You’re sure to find a loveable blend of comfort and elegance in one. With state-of-the-art facilities, exceptional room service, this is a place where you can appreciate contemporary style with African infusions.
Whether on business or leisure, BEST WESTERN Starfire provides tailored services you may need to ultimately help you have an amazing stay that will leave you wanting to come back. If you are looking for a unique oasis where you can ease beautifully into the night, BEST WESTERN Starfire Hotel is a great choice.
ADDRESS : Plot 128 Joel Ogunnaike St, Ikeja GRA, Lagos
PRICES: From N24,500
4) Blowfish hotel- Situated in the upscale Victoria Island district, this sophisticated hotel might just have you coming back sometime soon.
• Modern, air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs
• Free Wi-Fi
• outdoor pool and a bar with a terrace
• 4 restaurants
• Complimentary breakfast
• Outdoor pool
Laundry service, Business center
ADDRESS : 17 Oju Olobun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
PRICES: From N30, 000
5) Hotel Ibis- Hotel Ibis is a 3-Star hotel located in a conducive environment located along Opebi, Ikeja. The hotel has 165 well-furnished rooms and also provides facilities for persons with disabilities. Want to have a refreshing evening cocktail or enjoy delicious local cuisines at their Restaurant? Whatever you decide you get home away from home.
• free wifi
• a high-class gym and fitness centre
• an outdoor pool to ease off stress;
• amazing restaurant that offers an breakfast buffet 6:30 am to 10 am at a decent price.
• private parking spaces.
• Additional services: Airport Shuttle, Business Center, Car Hire, 24hrs Room Service, Ironing, Event facilities, Concierge, Safety Deposit Boxes, Babysitting.
ADDRESS : 23 Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos
PRICES: From N26,000
6) THE REGENT- Situated at Ikeja GRA, Lagos, The Regent has an array of exquisitely designed suites that come with excellent facilities to make guests’ stay a memorable one. The 3-Star hotel has been quite popular for its great customer service with friendly and professional staff that are willing to help you through your stay. The Suites at The Regent come in the Standard, Standard Double, Deluxe and the Presidential categories. Guests also have access to free toiletries and slippers in all the suites.
• swimming pool
• free internet access
• fitness facilities
• On request services available: concierge service, currency exchange, room service, car rental service, shops within
ADDRESS: No 25 Joel Ogunnaike Street Ikeja, GRA, Lagos Mainland.
PRICES: From N42,000
7) FAHRENHEIT LOFT– This 3-starhotel albeit small (boasting of 27 exquisitely furnished rooms) is located in the Victoria Island area of Lagos, a great choice for people who’ll love the boisterous nightlife- food, beaches sophistication and serenity. Rooms at the Fahrenheit Loft are designed in categories of the Classic rooms, Deluxe rooms, and Ocean view rooms. The hotel has bar/lounge and a restaurant offering a wide range of delicacies. Also, children below 15 years can lodge in for free.
Other facilities include:
• Flat screen television
• High-speed wireless internet connectivity.
• sizeable outdoor pool
• standard gym
PRICES: From N29,000
ADDRESS: 312 Akin Ogunlewe Rd, Victoria Island 102105, Lagos
8) IKOYI FAIRVIEW APPARTMENTS: Ikoyi Fairview Apartments is an upscale hotel/apartment suites in Dolphin Estate,Ikoyi. With nice structures and exquisite furniture, they boast of the cheapest prices in Victoria Island and Ikoyi. Ikoyi Fairview Apartments has a variety of rooms and suites which are well furnished to replicate that home feeling. You can go simple with their mini luxury simple rooms or go big with their luxury 2 bedroom flats and studios with external patios. Breakfast goes for just N700.
• Cable TV- DSTV
• House keeping
• Car Wash
PRICES: Begin fromN14, 500 daily
ADDRESS: 89 Lafiaji Way, Dolphine Estate 101222, Lagos
Please note we are not by anyway affiliated with the hotels recommended, this is just purely based on our experience or reviews. We do however wish to hear your stories after your stay.