Thank you for showing interested in the advertised trip. Find below all the necessary
4th to 12th Nov 2019 (9 days, 8 nights)
Nigeria – N1,200,000
– Visa support (where applicable)
-4* and 5* luxury resorts accommodation with breakfast and dinner
-Spa, Massage including Flower bath treatments in Bali
-Healthy living/ Eating/ Retirement planning/ Disco Nights and Networking
-Private transport and Tours
• City Tours including Marina bay Sands, Merlion
• Shopping tours including The Shoppes, and orchard road.
• Boat cruise and trick shaw ride for shopping in China town
• Cooking class – Spice up your sambal skills, learn the tricks to traditional cooking
• Balinese dance show in Ulwatu
• Bali Traditional market – famous for fabrics
• Please make a deposit of N200,000 – Nigeria
£400 – United Kingdom
• Up to 5 payment instalments is available with final balance paid Oct 4th 2019
• Payments with your full name, and send a receipt to
Kindly reference your name for all payments.
NTT Travel- 0769063456, Access Bank PLC
• Please request for our UK payment methods.
• A fraction of our deposit are non- refundable, subject to our terms and conditions.
• Singapore visa applications would commence 5 weeks to travel date in October.
• Indonesia visa would be picked up in Singapore.
VISA REQUIREMENTS INDONESIA
1. Passport copy page
2. Proof of basic travelling allowance, enough to cover entire planned stay in Indonesia. (most
recent months bank statement duly stamped and signed by branch manager with the closing
balance of 1.5M).
VISA REQUIREMENTS SINGAPORE
1) Fully completed visa application form.
2) One recent passport-sized color photograph (to be pasted on the top right-hand corner of
application form which meets the following requirements:
* Photograph should be in color, must be taken against a white
background with a Matt or semi-Matt finish.
3) Photocopy of the applicant’s passport bio data page and other visas on the passport. Please
ensure that the passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry.
4) Letter of introduction from the employer addressed to the Singapore Embassy
The Consulate General of the Republic of Singapore
No. 81-A, Younis Bashorun Street,
Off Ajose Adeogun Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
5) Letter of incorporation for business owners;
6) 6 months Bank statement;
7) Closing balance of 1.5M
Don’t hesitate to
Call, Text or WhatsApp – 08181803784,
Email- [email protected]